Stretching beyond your comfort zone

Posted on Updated on

Building self-confidence requires that you stretch beyond where you have been before. As you do this, your confidence about being able to take on new challenges increases. Self-confidence gives you the ability to set smart goals and to overcome obstacles and fear.

Leaving your comfort zone means moving into unfamiliar terrain and facing uncertainty. You need to transform these fears into focused thinking and action. By taking decisive actions and sometimes even learning from your mistakes, you grow and enhance your confidence.
If you feel stuck in a comfort trap, it’s time to set some new goals. Setting and achieving your goals boosts your confidence and leads you to pursue greater challenges. So go ahead set some smart goals which will stretch your comfort zone. As you start accomplishing them, watch your self-confidence grows.

www.kintue-fee.com

Advertisements

One thought on “Stretching beyond your comfort zone

    BECOME WHO YOU WANT TO BE | Become your Best said:
    January 19, 2015 at 9:33 am

    […] 5% to 10% of the readers of this book will actually check out Toastmasters International. The other 90% to 95% people will find some excuses for not being able to do so. Instead of giving up, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, and […]

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s